lecturer of Hydraulic Machinery
Academic Areas: Ph.D. in Hydraulic Machinery, 2005, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
Research Interests: On-Line Monitoring, Fault Diagnosis, Condition Based Maintenance
Lecturer (2006-present), School of Energy and Power Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
Postdoctoral Research (2006-2008), NARI Group Corporation (State Grid Electric Power Research Institute).
1. Chen Xi-Yang. , Yan Hai-Qiao., Sun Jian-Ping. (2016). " Research on the identification of axis orbit in hydro-generator unit base on PSO-BP and combined moment invariants ". Journal of Vibration, Measurement & Diagnosis, 2016, 36(1): 108-114.
2. Chen Xi-Yang., Tao Ying., Yan Hai-Qiao. (2015). " Extraction of non-stationary vibration symptom for hydraulic turbine based on the improved CWT gray moment with time-scale window". Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2015, 34(4): 152-156.
3. Chen Xi-Yang., Guo Qing., Sun Jian-Ping., Zhang Ke-Wei. (2014). " A numerical study on the effects of cavitations for centrifugal pump low frequency hydraulic vibration". Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition), 2014 (6): 6-11.
1. NARI Group Corporation Prize, the first prize, NARI Group Corporation (State Grid Electric Power Research Institute), 2008.
1. Database Technology and Application(BA course)
2. Vibration Analysis and Fault Diagnosis for Hydro-generator Unit (MS course)
1. 719 Research Institute of China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, “Research on the characteristics of hydrodynamic and noise for assembled propellers”, January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2016, Principal Investigator.
2. 701 Research Institute of China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, “Research on noise and vibration control in seawater pipeline system”, March 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014, Principal Investigator.
3. Dongfang Electrical Machinery Company Limited, “The technology of reduction for pump vibration and noise” , January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013, Principal Investigator.
4. NARI Group Corporation (State Grid Electric Power Research Institute), " Design Project of Condition Based Maintenance System for SongjiangHe and BaiShan Hydraulic power plants”, January 2011 to December 2012, Application project.