Emission and control of pollutions during coal and biomass combustion.
Phone: (+86) 027-87542417
Academic Areas: Effective utilization of low grade carbonaceous resources (low-rank coal, biomass, Municipal solid waste, et al); Emission and control of pollutions during coal and biomass combustion.
Research Interests: Upgrading of low grade carbonaceous resource (such as low-rank coal, biomass and solid waste), and the utilization of the products；
Ph.D. in School of Chemical Engineering, 2008，Dalian University of Technology (Dalian China);
BA in School of Chemical Engineering,2003，Dalian University of Technology (Dalian China)
Associate Professor (2013-present), State Key Laboratory of Coal Combustion, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Assistant Professor (2010-2013), Department of Chemical Engineering, Kyoto University (Japan);
Global-COE Researcher (2009-2010), Department of Chemical Engineering, Kyoto University (Japan).
Postdoc（2008-2009）Max-Planck-Institut of coal research (Germany).
1. Li X., Wu Z., Zhang L., Liu X., Zhu X., Hu H., Luo G., Hu Z., Liu W., Yao H., “An updated acid dew point temperature estimation method for air-firing and oxy-fuel combustion processes”, Fuel Processing Technology, 154(2016), 204-209.
2. Li X., Okuda K., Zhang Z., Ashida R., Yao H., Miura K.(2016).“Preparation of Carbon Fiber from Low-Molecular-Weight Compounds obtained from Low-Rank Coal and Biomass by Degradative Solvent Extraction”. New Carbon Materials, (2016 (Accepted)).
3. Zhu X.Q., Xue Y., Li X.*, Zhang Z., Sun W., Ashida R., Miura K., Yao H.“Mechanism study of degradative solvent extraction of biomass”. Fuel, 165(2016), 10-18.
4. Zhu X., Li X. *, Xiao L., Zhang X., Tong S., Wu C., Ashida R., Liu W., Miura K., Yao H. “Novel carbon-rich additives preparation by degradative solvent extraction of biomass wastes for coke-making”. Bioresource Technology, 207(2016), 85-91.
5. Sun J., Liu W., Wang W., Hu Y., Yang X., Chen H., Zhang Y., Li X., Xu M. “Optimizing Synergy between Phosphogypsum Disposal and Cement Plant CO2 Capture by the Calcium Looping Process Energy & Fuels, 30 (2016) 1256-1265.
6. Jin L., Bai X., Li Y., Dong C., Hu H., Li X., “In-situ catalytic upgrading of coal pyrolysis tar on carbon-based catalyst in a fixed-bed reactor”, Fuel Processing Technology, (2016).
7. Hu X., Li X., Luo G., Yao H. “Homogeneous and heterogeneous contributions of CO2 and recycled NO to NO emission difference between air and oxy-coal combustion”.Fuel, 163(2016), 1-7.
8. Xiao L., Zhu X., Li X. *, Zhang Z., Ashida R., Miura K., Luo G., Liu W., Yao H. “Effect of Pressurized Torrefaction Pretreatments on Biomass CO2 Gasification”. Energy & Fuels, 29(2015), 7309-7316.
9. Li X., Priyanto D.E., Ashida R., Miura K. “Two-Stage Conversion of Low-Rank Coal or Biomass into Liquid Fuel under Mild Conditions” .Energy & Fuels, 29(2015), 3127-3133.
10. Zhu X.-q., Zhang Z., Zhou Q.-x., Cai T., Qiao E., Li X. *, Yao H., “Upgrading and multistage separation of rice straw by degradative solvent extraction”, Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 43(2015), 422-428.
11. Xu K., Chen C., Liu H., Tian Y., Li X., Yao H. “Effect of coal based pyrolysis gases on the performance of solid oxide direct carbon fuel cells”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39(2014), 17845-17851.
12. Li X., Zhu X.-q., Xiao L., Ashida R., Miura K., Luo G.-q., Yao H., “Degradative solvent extraction of demineralized and ion-exchanged low-rank coals”, Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 42(2014), 897-904.
13. Li X., Ashida R., Makino M., Nishida A., Yao H., Miura K. “Enhancement of Gasification Reactivity of Low-Rank Coal through High-Temperature Solvent Treatment”, Energy & Fuels, 28(2014), 5690-5695.
14. Wannapeera J., Li X., Worasuwannarak N., Ashida R., Miura K. “Production of High-Grade Carbonaceous Materials and Fuel Having Similar Chemical and Physical Properties from Various Types of Biomass by Degradative Solvent Extraction”. Energy & Fuels, 26(2012), 4521-4531.
15. Li X., Ashida R., Miura K. “Preparation of High-Grade Carbonaceous Materials Having Similar Chemical and Physical Properties from Various Low-Rank Coals by Degradative Solvent Extraction”. Energy & Fuels, 26(2012), 6897-6904.
16. K. Miura, X. Li, J. Wannapeera, N. Worasuwannarak, R. Ashida, “Dewatering and upgrading of low-grade carbonaceous resources using degradtive solvent extraction”, Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society, 242 (2011).
17. X. Li, Y. Hasegawa, M. Moromoto, R. Ashida, K. Miura, “Conversion of low-rank coals into upgraded coals and extracts having similar chemical and physical properties using degradative solvent extraction”, Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society, 240 (2010).
18. B. Wu, H. Hu, S. Huang, Y. Fang, X. Li, M. Meng “Extraction of Weakly Reductive and Reductive Coals with Sub- and Supercritical Water”, Energy & Fuels, 22 (2008) 3944-3948.
19. X. Li, S. Hu, L. Jin, H. Hu, “Role of Iron-Based Catalyst and Hydrogen Transfer in Direct Coal Liquefaction”, Energy & Fuels, 22 (2008) 1126-1129.
20. X. Li, H. Hu, S. Zhu, S. Hu, B. Wu, M. Meng, “Kinetics of coal liquefaction during heating-up and isothermal stages”, Fuel, 87 (2008) 508-513.
21. X. Li, H. Hu, L. Jin, S. Hu, B. Wu, “Approach for promoting liquid yield in direct liquefaction of Shenhua coal”, Fuel Processing Technology, 89 (2008) 1090-1095.
22. H. Hu, B. Wu, L. Jin, Y. Zhao, X. Li, “Extraction of Shendong coal with different solvent in sub- and supercritical state”, Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society, 235(2008).
23. Meng, H. Hu, Q. Zhang, X. Li, B. Wu, “Pyrolysis Behaviors of Tumuji Oil Sand by Thermogravimetry (TG) and in a Fixed Bed Reactor”, Energy & Fuels, 21 (2007) 2245-2249.
1. National Natural Science Foundation and Youth fund project，2014.1-2016.12，Project Leader
2. National natural science foundation of NSFC - Shanxi coal based low carbon united fund project, 2016.01-2018.12，Project Leader
3. National defense innovation research fund project of HUST，2015.3-2017.2，Project Leader
4. Independent innovation fund project of HUST，2013.6-2015.6，Project Leader
5. International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China，2015.4-2018.3，Project participants
6. National natural science foundation of international (regional) cooperation and the exchange program，2015.10-2018.9，Project participants
7. International science and technology cooperation project of xinjiang uygur autonomous region，2013.1.-2015.12，Project participants