Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering
Academic Areas: Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering
Research Interests: Stirling engine, Environmentally friendly refrigeration, Solar energy and building energy conservation
Ph.D. in Engineering thermal physics, 2008, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
BA in Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, 1991, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Associate Professor (2010-present), School of Energy and Power Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
Assistant Professor (2003-2010), School of Energy and Power Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
Engineer(1991-2000), Wuhan Gehua industrial Group Corporation.
1. Shu Shuiming, Ding Guozhong, Hu Xinghua, Zhang Xiaoqing. Experimental Technology for Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2009.
1.Zheng Tianyi, Ding Guozhong,et al.(2016). "Research of volume match of expansion and compression chambers Stirling engine".Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica,2016,v37(4):940-944
2. Yufeng Jing and Guozhong Ding (2014). "The experimental study of floor heating for solar house ". Applied Mechanics and Materials 2014,v548-549: 626-630.
3. Jun Yang and Guozhong Ding(2014). "Experimental Investigation and numerical Simulation for high temperature air source heat pump with new mixed-refrigerant". Applied Mechanics and Materials 2014,v541-542: 752-755.
4. Guozhong Ding, Jiwei Yan, Shuiming Shu. (2012). "A typical Simulation of a 3-KW Stirling engine ". Telkomnika, 2012, 10(6): 1273-1279.
1. University Excellent Teaching Prize, the second prize, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2015.
Engineering Testing Technololgy (BA course)
CAD Technololgy (BA course)
Solar and Building Energy Conversation (MS course)
1. Department of Science and Technololgy, Hubei Province, China, "Solar energy comprehensive utilization system technology for integrity of buildings”, Aug 2012 to Dec 2014, Principal Investigator.